|"Offer your soul..."|
|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow...|
|Title||Dark Side Princess|
|Eye Color||Heterochromia (blue/gold)|
Dark Side Princess
Dark Side Heaven
|Appearances||Deception IV: Blood Ties (playable)|
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess (playable)
Winning Post 8 2015 (cameo)
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
Warriors All-Stars (playable)
|Voice Actor||Yuka Saitō|
- “Judgement time has come for you.”
While her origin is shrouded in mystery, she has inherited the spirit of the devil. She isn’t quite as powerful as the devil, but for this reason, she was able to escape from being sealed. Unlike regular humans, her growth is much slower, and it took her years to become what she is today.
Using the power of the three Daemons, she’ll be visiting the land of the mortals to take out the corrupt, while searching for the Holy Verses needed to break the seal that imprisons her father.
Without a trace of pity or emotion betrayed by her dark gaze, she summons and sets traps to dispose of humans who get in her way.
Even though Laegrinna is the spawn of the devil, she shares a personality that is considered half human and half demon. She doesn't often show her emotions and is rather tight-lipped. She is indifferent about the thought of killing others.
Laegrinna has very fair skin and snow white hair, styled in a bob cut. She has heterochromia – one eye blue, and the other a vibrant yellow. A light blue tattoo covers most of her body, particularly her back, forearms, inner thighs, and the center of her chest.
Deception IV: Blood TiesEdit
The Nightmare PrincessEdit
- “The Devil's other daughter and the Dark Side Princess, she is collecting souls in Dark Side Heaven to revive her father. In contrast to Velguirie, she is quiet and composed. As the Devil's daughter she works diligently to perform her duties.”
- Q012: 1
- Map: Prosslyn Castle
- Wave 1
- Intruder number 1 and final
She can also summon traps.
- Q011: 1 = Boulder
- Q037: 2
- Map: Lapria Park
- Wave 1
- Intruder number 1 and final
- Intro: "You would stand in my way? How foolish."
- Death: "It can't be over... Not yet..."
- Intro: "You must fall, so the Dark World can be revived."
- Death: "There is...something...I must do..."
Appearances in Other MediaEdit
On September 26 it was announced that Koei Tecmo would be creating a massive crossover Warriors game featuring 10+ of their IP's, from classic Koei Games, Tecmo IPs, and even Gust IP's. On the 17th of January, Famitsu magazine revealed that Laegrinna was set to appear in the game.
The story takes place in an alternate world that relies on a miraculous spring to sustain itself. The King who could control the spring's powers suddenly perished, leaving the world in turmoil. The Queen told her daughter to summon otherworldly heroes to save their land, with Laegrinna being one of them, but the attempted summoning malfunctioned and left them scattered in different areas. Eventually, other members of this royal family are deemed eligible for the throne, dividing all the heroes into three warring factions.
Laegrinna is one of the starter characters. Although the gameplay is set to fit the Warriors games' hack-and-slash style, trap markers are laid down when a combo ends with a Charge Attack (△). These traps are activated (in order, if multiple) simply with the prompt of a Charge Attack.
Deception IV: Blood Ties
Deception IV: Nightmare Princess
- "After that, nothing but ruin awaits..."
- "Father... Please, forgive me..."
- "I don't believe it..."
- "Sorry, I was daydreaming..."
- "My head's a little fuzzy... But don't worry, Lilia. I'll be all right."
- "...Let me talk to her."
- "Please. Just the two of us."
- "...Can you hear me?"
- "Should I believe her or not?"
- "...Caelea, heal this sorceress."
- Laegrinna shares some resemblance to Millennia, in both personality and appearance.
- Laegrinna's original concept is heavily similar to Millennia's, from the brown bob-cut to the red mark on her back.
- Also, both turn against which they served after reuniting with someone close to them. (Millennia reuniting with Keith; Laegrinna reuniting with Celia.)
- She also shares a likeness to Allura, particularly how the mark on her skin glows when she uses a trap.
- The following characters have bonus outfits based on Laegrinna's attire:
|Deception IV: Blood Ties • Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess|
Caelea • Veruza • Lilia
Velguirie (Fuyuno Kanata)
Millennia • Reina • Allura
|Alma Mueller • Celia Mevious • Devil • Dow Menigell • Ernest Love • Evelyn • Freise Grayden • Gallagh Belgosh • Lord of Prosslyn Castle • Lyla Gun Feyconia • Telma Mueller • Vale Brandeau • Victor Logos • Zeno Shin|
|Armor Break • Daemons • Deception Studio • Holy Verses • Twelve Saints|
Prosslyn Castle • Balmagyr • Lapria Park • Ruins of Scardzyini
Trapt Academy • Kagero Hospital • D. Seption Park