|"Offer your soul..."|
|Appearances||Deception IV: Blood Ties|
- “As a child, Marina was struck by a rock which fell from a top cliff, and required twelve stitches as a result. The experience traumatizes her to this day, and she is still reluctant to partake in outdoor activities.”
- —Blood Ties description
- “A member of the Golden Corps, an experimental squad whose lives are to be lengthened by the Blue Bloods' research. She underwent a secret Timenoid process that had been discovered in the ruins. The effects are still uncertain, but a friend told her she looks younger. She feels like her friend is right, but she is not privy to the secret of the process she underwent.”
- —Nightmare Princess description
- Chapter 1: A Prologue to Judgement
- Map: Prosslyn Castle
- Wave 3
- Intruder number 2
- Q065: The Golden Corps 1
- Map: Lapria Park
- Wave 1
- Intruder number 1
- Intro: "Prepare to fall victim to my spear!"
- Death: "It hurts... My head... it hurts..."
- Intro: "Hehehe... I will be the first in the Golden Corps to achieve greatness!"
- Death: "But I was granted special power... I'm not supposed to die!"
|Deception IV: Blood Ties • Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess|
Caelea • Veruza • Lilia
Velguirie (Fuyuno Kanata)
Millennia • Reina • Allura
|Alma Mueller • Celia Mevious • Devil • Dow Menigell • Ernest Love • Evelyn • Freise Grayden • Gallagh Belgosh • Lord of Prosslyn Castle • Lyla Gun Feyconia • Telma Mueller • Vale Brandeau • Victor Logos • Zeno Shin|
|Armor Break • Daemons • Deception Studio • Holy Verses • Twelve Saints|
Prosslyn Castle • Balmagyr • Lapria Park • Ruins of Scardzyini
Trapt Academy • Kagero Hospital • D. Seption Park